With less than a week before the baby comes I have been exhausted and we haven't been doing anything too exciting. The good news is Parker and McKenzie have been playing together really well lately and keep each other busy, which makes my life a lot easier.

Their favorite thing to do together is play in the pool.

Parker has been a really good kid lately he makes sure to tell me about 100 times a day he can do what ever he is doing because he is "really big." He also says "holy cow" all the time.

Kenzie is very opinionated and is using lots of words lately. My favorite thing she does is folds her arms and bows her head for a prayer, then as soon as someone starts saying the prayer she says "amen" and starts eating.

Anthony spends all his time studying for the boards. He takes them Wednesday. We look forward to having him around more.

My favorite thing to do is sit, this baby in my belly is making me exhausted. I am very ready to hold her despite the sleepless nights that are in store for me.
9 comments:
Good luck Kristie! I'm still recovering from my second. I can't wait to hear about your new little one!
Wow, I can't believe you are going to have 3 kids. I can't wait to see pictures of her. She has some pretty big shoes to fill if she want to compete with the other two with cuteness factor... but I'm pretty sure she'll be able to handle it.
I can't believe you are so close to having your baby! This pregnancy just flew by:) I hear you on looking forward to the boards being done!! David takes them on Thursday and we can't wait!! I love seeing pictures of Parker and Kenzie playing together...makes me have hope for Maia and Elsie...right now Maia would rather just do dangerous things around her and maybe "accidentally" fall on her or something like that!
Mandy is going to be the cutest baby ever! You still look great. I can't believe it's so soon.
You look really good!!! I can't wait to meet her. I am sure she is going to be just as adorable as Kenzie & Parker!! Crescent is right, it does seem like time has flown this time. Maybe it is because we haven't seen much of you! I am going to be better this year now that I am not pregnant and stuck home!!
YAY!!!!!!! Love your updates.
kristie- you look so cute with a prego belly. I am glad you two kiddos are having fun together. Good luck with everything...hopefully she will be less of stinker getting here:)
is your due date here already? wow. other people's pregnancies just fly by for me. haha!! good luck. let us know if there's anything we can do (food, babysit). we're so excited to hear when that little one arrives!!
Only a few more days. I can hardly wait to hold this new little girl. I better contain my self since I will not be holding her for who knows how long! I guess pictures will be ok.
Post a Comment