I think it is such a fun holiday and look forward to dressing up my family every year. Our mall had a costume party so me and the kids went. Parker was a soccer player and McKenzie was the cutest biker chick I have ever seen. Parker and McKenzie had fun coloring a pumpkin and eating the cookies they decorated. Here they are with their cute friend River showing off their costumes and pumpkin.
While at the party a nice lady came up to me and told me I needed a picture of me and the kids because moms are never in any pictures. So, here I am in my costume(I dressed up as a mom) with my cute kids who are to busy doing something else (Parker was pouting, McKenzie was trying to figure out how she could fit that whole pumpkin in her mouth) so they couldn't look at the camera.
4 comments:
Haha!! I was wondering if Kenzie was going to be a biker chick! On a side note, Sean is now riding a bike to work... well, it's actually a scooter, but it can go 90mph, so it's basically a motorcycle without a clutch.
what a fun time! glad you got a picture with the kiddies - even if they didn't want it :)
I love this post. Your kids are so cute. Halloween looks so fun for your family.
We miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment