One of our daily rituals is to do Kenzie's hair. Today while doing it I brought 3 bows because I didn't know which one would look best. Parker noticed the extra bows and insisted on wearing one. Don't worry I eventually got him to take it off willingly, but it was hard. I don't want to tell him that only girls wear bows, I am scared he will start saying he wants to be a girl(this happened to one of my friends sons). It was too cute I had to take a picture.
4 comments:
Your little boy and girl are absolutely adorable! I loved your post about vegetables...it gave me hope that I can get better at eating them too!
Trav and I have been married 2 1/2 years. We bought a house in Roy about 2 years ago. We don't have any kids yet...but I do teach kindergarten!
Parker is so cute! I wish Addie would do that. Instead, she takes the bows off of Charlotte!!
too funny! Parker will grow up to be a ladies man thanks to having a little sister he loves to much! I mean ladies man in a good way!
At least he's not wearing his "pretties" (Mom's jewelry), putting on his "lip" (Mom's lipstick), and putting his baby doll to bed at night. Yep, I think you're safe...at least for now!!
Post a Comment