Sunday, February 24, 2008

Reading

Parker used to hate reading books, but he finally has started to enjoy reading. Apparently today I was reading the book wrong because in the middle of the story Parker took his book over to McKenzie, sat down and started reading to her. As if he was showing me how to do it because I was doing it wrong.




Well, I showed him. I took my book and gave it to Anthony to read to me, showing Parker how to sit and listen appreciatively.

3 comments:

Annamarie said...

I love how McKenzie is all dress up so cute and Parker is in his P.J.'s. It must be so fun to dress a girl. Well maybe someday I will know for my self.

Tiffany said...

awwwww haha I love it! You are seriously so funny kristie...It's funny because at first glance, you'd never know... but you have more tricks up your sleeve and you don't miss a beat! you're awesome!

April said...

It must be a guy thing, because Anthony is in PJ bottoms as well! Don't look at it as you were reading the book wrong... I think Parker was enjoying the story so much that he couldn't wait to go share it with his sister! :-)