Sunday, February 17, 2008

My smiling beauty

One of the best things that has ever happened in my life is having a baby girl, after having a boy first. It is completely different, and I love every second of it (except for the night feedings). McKenzie is my little doll I get her all dressed up everyday, even if we are just staying home. When Anthony asks "Does she still have to wear this bow?" the answer is yes because that is what girls do, and she looks so stinking cute with it in. She has been smiling since she was 5 weeks and I finally caught it on camera.
There is no better sound than hearing an infant laugh.
Anthony's friend Jen from school gave Kenzie these boots and they are so adorable. I spend most the day putting them back on because she kicks them off. It is worth the trouble, they are so cute.

10 comments:

Amber said...

she is REALLY cute and I LOVE those boots!

April said...

She is adorable!!! I was the same way about bows... with Addie. LOL

Candace said...

Hmm, and I just convinced myself I want to have another boy so I can have a couple of them running around wrestling and playing. I guess it's good to know that I'll be happy either way, when that day comes. :) Cute smiles!

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

Great pictures. Their first smiles are so sweet! I agree with you --- girls just need to wear bows all of the time because they can!!!! You'll enjoy playing princesses and doing dress ups in a few years too.

Dick&Erica said...

She is such a doll! Once they start smiling, it makes all the work worth it.

Rachel and Tyler said...

So cute! Someday I might just have to get myself a little girl!

Bawden's said...

I can't believe how big she is already, that smile is the best.

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous! I'm totally jealous of the boots, they're so cute. I'm with you - having the boy first and then the girl was the way to go (as if we had a choice.)

Susie said...

beautiful baby that looks like her beautiful mommy!

kandis said...

She is such a doll!! It has to be so fun to accessorize a girl!