
The question I would like to ask you is can baby girls have spiky hair, or is that look just for boys? McKenzie got mistaken for a boy the other day and it was 100% my fault. She was not wearing pink, and didn't have a bow in her hair. After that incident I have been determined to make her look like a girl, so from this point on the only people who mistake her for a boy must obviously be blind. McKenzie has he most beautiful brown hair and blue eyes. To show off the fact she has hair, I comb some forward so she has bangs, put a bow in, and spike the back. I think it is absolutely adorable, but Antonio' says only boys have spiked hair. So I ask this question is McKenzie going to look back at this picture and think mom what were you doing, or do you think she can pull off the spiked look?

Here is one more picture of the hair-do. Just for the records I don't think the pictures do her justice, but she does look cute.
4 comments:
I think it is perfectly acceptable for girls to have spiked hair. But then again, this is coming from the lady whose daughter didn't have hair until she was a year and a half, I would be showing off that hair any way that I could! So take my opinion with a grain of salt. :-)
Oh yes..spiky hair is definitely quite acceptable and might I add super adorable on mckenzie. Even with a huge pink bow, pink dress, and pink blanket some grandma will probably call her a boy. so don't worry too much...she is very girlie and beautiful.
She's adorable! And I spike Katie's hair too, so if it's unacceptable at least we're both unacceptable. She really looks beautiful.
Anthony and Kristie! Congrats to you! This is your long lost cousin, Elizabeth, :) and just found out you had a blog, and were in Dental School! We know EXACTLY what you are going through! If you ever want to chat..when you have a sec..(which isn't often) email us! Beautiful children!
Check out our blog..
www.scottandelizabeth.blogspot.com
Post a Comment