About a week after McKenzie was born we took off to D.C. to spend Christmas with all my family. This is a picture of us Christmas morning. The trip was great. Unfortunately Parker got every sickness possible from his cousins. He is currently being treated for pink eye, an ear infection, cold, vomiting, diarrhea, and a fever. Poor Kenzie also got a cold, I guess we won't be going anywhere for a while while we all recuperate.
This is a picture of us in the U.S. Capitol building. While we were in D.C. we got to tour the Capitol, the White House, Nations Cathedral, and the Washington Monument. My favorite thing was the White House, it was so beautiful. My only complaint is Bush didn't come say hi to me while I was there. 
This is a picture of my little brother J holding Parker at the Washington Monument. I think is is so patriotic with the flags waving in the background.
4 comments:
Awww, look at Parker holding his little sister in that first picture! He looks so proud!! How did Anthony's first semester end up? Did he ace all his classes? I'm glad you guys got a chance to visit your family. I hope Parker starts feeling better soon, poor guy!
My first thought was: man are you guys crazy. But then it sunk in. YOU WENT TO DC WITHOUT TELLING ME!!!! We were there too! In fact, Nate and I were in DC for our anniversary, Dec. 27 and stayed right by the White House. :( I hope you had fun! Wouldn't it have been crazy if we had randomly seen each other on the street in DC? :)
Oh man, that seems like a great christmas vacation! Are you just completely worn out? Is mckenzie a good baby? I have been dying to talk to you but I wanted to give you time to sleep for a while! Anyway she is so beautiful! and you look great too...your whole family looks great and happy!
HEY! Long time no talk! I see McKenzie she is SO CUTE! She looks alot like Parker. He is getting so big I remember babysitting him when he was what a few months! I miss you guys. You need to come visit H-town soon (well when I am there) or do you not like us anymore :). Well Comment me back. I just got one of these so mine is kinda pathetic. Talk to you soon hopefully! :)
Post a Comment