Saturday, January 19, 2008

Niagra Falls

Last night was Anthony's moms last night here in Buffalo, so we took her to see Niagra Falls. I don't know if I have ever been as cold as I was while we were by the falls. It is so cold the bushes are covered in ice where the mist from the falls blows. To de-thaw our bodies hopped in the car and went to Canada to see the view from inside. This is us eating dinner.
We ate at the Sheraton hotel in Canada. They have a restaurant on the 13th floor that overlooks the falls. If you go to see the falls in the winter I suggest doing it this way; it is a lot warmer, and the view is unreal.
Anthony took this picture.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like you had fun! What a beautiful view too. Anthony took a gorgeous picture!

Susie said...

That view is awesome! That is so cool that you guys live so close to those falls. seems like a fun place to live. BTW- kristie you are looking really good...I can't even tell you JUST had a baby!

LuAnn said...

Hi, Annamarie sent me your blog site. I love your pictures. Congratulations on your new baby daughter. Where exactly do you live now? Congratulations on Anthony getting into dental school. Keep up the good work on your blog. Love, Aunt LuAnn

LuAnn said...

Hi, Annamarie sent me your blog site. I love your pictures. Congratulations on your new baby daughter. Where exactly do you live now? Congratulations on Anthony getting into dental school. Keep up the good work on your blog. Love, Aunt LuAnn

LuAnn said...

Hi, Annamarie sent me your blog site. I love your pictures. Congratulations on your new baby daughter. Where exactly do you live now? Congratulations on Anthony getting into dental school. Keep up the good work on your blog. Love, Aunt LuAnn

Unknown said...

Beautiful! (Oh, and the falls are pretty nice too.) ;) You do look great, you can't tell you just had a baby. And I'm uber jealous of the trip to Niagra!

Christy