
Parker still has a horrible fever and is very sick so I don't have anything exciting to blog about this week. So I thought I would post some pictures of McKenzie's blessing. My whole family was in D.C. for Christmas so we got special permission to bless McKenzie at my sister's house. Everyone in my family lives in a different state, so it was a miracle to have everyone there. Thanks again Melinda and Lisa for the beautiful dress.

Here is a picture of my dad, little brother Jason, Anthony, big brother Shon and brother-in-law Brian (aka Brain).

This is Parker proudly holding his little sister, he is very cute with her.
4 comments:
McKenzie is so cute! I am so glad that you have a blog so I can see lots of pictures of McKenzie. I hope Parker gets feeling better.
Poor Parker! Mckenzie is really beautiful! she looks like an angel in her pretty white dress. Baby blessings are so sweet!
Hey Cake! (Ok, so I'm the only one in the world that still calls you that) You're kids are so adorable! McKenzie looks beautiful on her blessing day. Hope Parker is feeling better!
Christy
McKenzie looks so cute. Sorry to hear Parker has been so sick. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. It is always nice to get together with family.
Post a Comment