Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Build A Bear

Today we went to build a bear, on the hopes to get rid of Parkers teddy bear. He has a teddy bear that he has to sleep with, but needs replacing. I have tried before to replace it but it didn't work, so here it goes to attempt #2. Here is Parker and Grandma pushing the button to stuff the bear. I am not sure why Parker wouldn't smile the whole time he was in the store. We can't decide if it is because he knew old Teddy was gone, or if it was because he didn't get a nap.
Grandma Lisa bought him all the accessories he wanted. Parker's teddy left the store in style. He has a cute car to drive, and Parker pushed Teddy out of the store in a stroller. Parker went to bed tonight with his new Teddy; good-bye old teddy!! Parker wants to thank his cousins and Aunts and Uncles on Anthony's side for the gift certificate.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Aren't grandmas the best?! I love Parkers pouty face..he looks so much like kristie- what a cutie.

Melanie said...

Hope the new teddy bear sticks! Good luck!

Annamarie said...

I am so glad that he had fun! I can't wait to take my boys there. Love the pictures!