Monday, January 28, 2008

6 Random Things

My friend Jen tagged me a while ago, and apparently in blogging world that means I am supposed to tell you 6 random things about myself. So here it goes:

1. One day I am going to be a biker chick. I have the whole outfit ready from bandanna to boots (including the leather chaps) I am just missing a Harley. Maybe one birthday or Christmas, after we are through with dental school, my wonderful husband will surprise me with my bike. Until then this is all I have:


2. I know how to speak Italian.
3. When I graduated high school I was voted the most athletic person in my class.
4. In 2002 when the Olympics were held in Salt Lake City I got payed to go to the opening and closing ceremonies.
5. I love to sing. When Anthony asks me questions I sing him my answer. I have a horrible voice, so it drives him crazy. I really think there is a song about anything I want to say, and if there isn't I make one up.
6. I have actually had someone pee my pants. Just for the record I did not like it and hope it never happens again. It is just one of the joys of working as a nurse in the urology clinic. I just thought I would throw that in there because it is random and probably never happened to anyone else you know.

I tag Melanie, April, Susie, and Abby (come on Abby Jeff can't post all things on your blog).

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

hahahahahah. I hope you don't mind that I ran into your blog and added you to my friends. I LOVE this picture of you! IT is absolutely awesome. And I didn't know you were quite the athlete! I can totally see that now! Geez Kristie! Hope you're doing great!

Susie said...

I am so glad that we are 3rd cousins- best friends. Life is better that way!

kandis said...

oh my gosh a biker chick! I would have never guessed! You are so awesome!!

Unknown said...

Whoa! That's hot, I'd totally do you ;)

(And I speak-a Italian too-a)

April said...

Haha!! I love this post!! Although it may take me a few days to think of 6 things about myself.

April said...

Oh yeah, and where did you learn to speak Italian?

Wade and Sharla Wilson said...

Kristie,
So Incredible to find you online!! this is your FAVORITE college roommate... hahaha. I believe that you can speak Italian! So hillarious! I hope all is going well! Email me sometime,
sharla
Sharla2@msn.com

Amber said...

Just ran across your blog. Nice Pic! - is that REALLY you?

brentandkashann said...

Kristy, that was totally fun reading stuff about you. I can tell I don't know you very well at all.

Stephanie said...

I love you as a biker babe! I could hook you up with my father-in-law...to either go biking or to buy a Harley! Jason and I used to own one...now he has a CVR. I liked the Harley better! So glad I found your blog