
McKenzie finally arrived December 13, at 8:31 pm. She weighs 7 lbs 13.5 oz. and is 20 1/2 inches long.
I thought I'd get some pictures up for all to see. Kristie is doing well and is expected to come home on Monday.
I am not that great at posting blogs, Kristie normally takes care of this. I am sure we will have some better pictures once Kristie comes home.
8 comments:
Hey no fair! I didn't get to wear a shower cap!
She is so very precious! We send our happiest congrats! I am so glad that kristie finally got her Mckenzie. Very exciting! cute family!!
Congratulations to all of you!! She is beautiful! Does she have a middle name?
Congratulations!! She is so cute. Get all the rest you can and let me know if you need anything! Ella loves to play with Parker, so he can come over any time.
You're brave to have a baby during finals.
Mckenzie is cute! Kristie, I bet you feel good to have her out of you! She was a good size, you poor woman. She is precious. Congradulations Kristie and Anthony! How is Parker doing? I love the picture of Parker with Santa!
HI Anthony she is so cute! Marissa has a suggestion for her middle name Jane. . . What do you think? We love you and miss you tons! Have a merry Christmas! Love your family!
Congratulations! Welcome to the world of two kids!!! Let us know if you need help with anything!
Congratulations guys! Did you have to have C-Section then? She looks cute and small!
Post a Comment