Sunday, December 9, 2007

Aquarium

Last Thursday Parker and I went with some friends to the Aquarium by Niagara Falls. It was the smallest aquarium I have ever been to. I don't think I would ever pay to go there again, but spending time with our friends was definitely worth it. Here is a picture of Parker and his friends Weston and Ciella looking at a porcupine, who would have thought they would have a porcupine at an Aquarium.

After the aquarium we went shopping at the outlet malls. We went to Old Navy and Parker found a blue bear that looks similar to his bear he sleeps with. He wouldn't let me take it away the whole time we were in the store. He loved it so much I bought it planning to replace the old bear with his new bear. When we put Parker down for bed that night we gave him the new bear and he threw an absolute fit. He was so mad he stood up and threw the bear out of his crib he would have nothing to do with it. Anyone in need of a blue bear? We have an extra:)

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I never knew that Porcupines could swim!

Susie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. What's the progress with Mckenzie getting here? Are you getting induced? I am so excited for you...There is not a better gift to get than a sweet newborn at christmas time!