Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fun Weekend

This Saturday was a fun day. It finally snowed enough for the snow to stick on the ground, so I took Parker outside to play in it. He loves the snow, he just seems so amazed that when he puts his foot in snow it leaves a foot print. Although Parker loved the snow he still prefers the bike over the snow.




My friends Melanie and Jessica threw Abby and I a joint baby shower, we are both due within 3 days of each other. They did a great job, I had so much fun. Abby and I both got tons of cute girl things. Abby is a litter luckier than me because as I type this blog she is in the hospital delivering the baby. I am pretty sure I have 2 more weeks until McKenzie is going to be around to try out all her cute clothes. This is a picture of me, Melanie, and Abby, Jessica had to run home so I didn't get a picture of all of us.



Anthony's dental school hosted a fund raiser at a bowling alley so we spent the afternoon bowling. It was fun. Anthony was quite the bowler. We put the bumper rails up and with Anthony's help Parker got a spare. I was very grateful for the bumpers because it improved my score quite a bit:)






Then to top off the night Anthony and I got to go on a date. We went to my work Christmas party. I had to blog our fun day because with finals coming and a baby coming I don't think I am going to have to many exciting things to blog about other than me getting a nap.

2 comments:

Susie said...

That is a super fun day! I LOVE Parkers pink bike!! I am so happy that you got to have a baby shower with girl stuff- how cute. I still am loving that belly of yours!

April said...

You look great!! I can't wait for McKenzie to get here (I'm sure you are even more anxious!). Candace said that you were probably going to be induced because she is due right in the middle of Anthony's finals. Are you going to do that? If so, when is the big day??