Friday, December 21, 2007

Blessing Dress

Anthony's mom and sister Melinda made a beautiful blessing dress for McKenzie and they won't be able to see her get blessed, so tonight I did a quick photo shoot so they can see McKenzie in her dress. Here are some of the shots. I like this one because she crossed her hands and is showing off her bracelet(I used the binky holder as a bracelet). You can also see her lovely booties. I have to figure out how to make the hair bow cuter.


Here you can see how long it is. Don't worry Lisa when you come we will get professional pictures done, mine didn't turn out to great.










Anthony showing off his girl.

3 comments:

April said...

She is so beautiful! And so is the dress!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful baby! I snuck a peak at your blog because Abby and Jeff have a link to it.
Sorry to hear your labor was so hard! I hope you are feeling well.
Natalie Dayton

Jeff said...

I hope all is well for you and you're getting more sleep than I am!!! I just wanted to tell you that our lives are intersecting once again: Jeff has a sister named Melinda!