Tuesday, December 18, 2007

5 days later






Here is a picture I took of McKenzie just lounging around the house.








I am finally home. McKenzie was a nightmare to deliver. Parker was 9lbs and I had him vaginally, but my petite little Kenzie had to be a c-section. After a couple hours of pushing, the doctor tried the vaccuum and finally decided he needed to do a c-section. I am finally home 5 days later. Thank goodness my mom is here to take care of me, it doesn't matter how old I am my mom can always make thing better.

6 comments:

Susie said...

Kristie! you poor girl! I am glad that she is healthy and finally here, not to mention she is soooo beautiful! That picture of her makes me want to hold her. I hope you recover quickly. we send lots of love!! and yes Thank goodness for mommies!!!!

Susie said...

Kristie! you poor girl! I am glad that she is healthy and finally here, not to mention she is soooo beautiful! That picture of her makes me want to hold her. I hope you recover quickly. we send lots of love!! and yes Thank goodness for mommies!!!!

Melanie said...

congrats!!! She's beautiful!

Rachel and Tyler said...

You both look great! I am so sorry your labor/ delivery was so bad.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you! She is beautiful. I am having a girl!

abbyjane said...

She is a cutie!! I can't wait to get the girls together!