Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trick or Treat


Parker just got some cute Halloween pajamas from his Grandma Moeller in the mail, so we are practicing for Halloween now. He is just barely talking and we are teaching him to say Trick or Treat. It sounds more like Tic or Teet, it is cute.

4 comments:

April said...

Wow, he is getting so big!! What is he going to be for Halloween this year?

Susie said...

Parker is so grown up!! what a cutie! I can't believe it...I still picture him as a super chubby 5-month old:) We are taking Jaxon trick or treating this year too...I am excited to eat all his candy!

Malloum said...

Parker has really grown. He is so cute.

May his parents and himself be blessed.

Abakar Malloum

Storms, Rainbows and Sunshine said...

Kristie,
You and I are so much alike. Landon wore his costume tonight so that we could practice for Halloween. Aren't toddlers fun! I can't wait to see pictures of ya'll from Halloween.