Parker and I went on a road trip with my sister and her family to see New England in the fall. The leaves were beautiful, I was glad we took the trip. Poor Anthony couldn't miss any of his classes so we left him here. I was surprised how well Parker did in the car, we drove a couple of hours a day. His favorite car toy was a ball on a rope. He found out if he threw it just right he could get me in the head, it was hilarious to listen to his victory laugh the times he actually hit me.
One of our first stops was Springfield Massachusetts. This is where Dr. Seuss was born so and there is a little park dedicated to him. This is a picture of me and Parker next to the Grinch who stole Christmas.
Here is Parker next to Dr. Seuss and the cat in the hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment