One Friday night I left 3 childproof bleach bottles on my computer desk. The next morning Aaron and the kids all got up and watched cartoons, Anthony and I stayed in bed. Aaron took one of the bottles off the desk, and spilled it all over the floor. He played in the bleach, then sat on the couch near McKenzie. McKenzie noticed he was wet, so she changed him. Aaron was unusually quiet so I got out of bed. When I walked in the room I was overwhelmed with the smell of bleach. I took Aaron and put him in the bathtub for 20 minutes to make sure he didn't get burned from the bleach. Here is where I realized I have a guardian angel living in my house. Aaron got no bleach in his mouth, his skin wasn't burned, his pajamas that were soaked in bleach (didn't have one bleach spot stain), the couch didn't even have one bleach spot either. If you look at the left shoulder of this shirt, you can see one tiny bleach spot where it is supposed to be black. This shirt that says "Troublemaker is my middle name." Is the only thing that ruined. Isn't it so fitting?!? However, I would say it isn't ruined, it is my reminder that God loves this kid, and kept him safe that Saturday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment