Friday, March 27, 2015

7 Months Old

For 2 months now, you have become a completely different baby.  You are full of smiles and giggles.  No more screaming all the time.  You still spit up all day long, but it no longer hurts you when do.  You hold you own bottle and can sit up for about 10 seconds before you fall over.  You still breast and bottle feed.  You HATE food.  As soon as the spoon goes in your mouth, you scream and spit that food out.  You do however, let us put smashed watermelon in your mouth.  You put everything you can get a hold of in your month.  Some of your favorites things to put in your mouth are my hair and chin.  You are always grabbing at things as I walk past them.  You love teethers(toys made for teething).  I think your teeth will cut in very soon.  You are adorable.  I love you to pieces. 

No comments: