Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kate

Kate, I never want to forget the crazy things you do.  Here are 2 stories:
One night you, and all your siblings, were frustrating me.  Everyone was running around, making the house a mess, and listening to nothing I said.  I banished you all to your rooms.  You were all told you had to read 20 minutes by yourselves(You had all misbehaved and I refused to read with anyone).  10 minutes after I yelled these things to you, you show up and sit next to me at the table.  You had a book in hand, you sat down, and proceeded to read to me.  I was so mad at everyone(especially you), but you melted my heart.  How could I not listen to you read? 

Story #2
One night you were reading me your sight words.  After reading each word, you put it into a sentence. 
Sight word:  good
Your sentence:  Today I was good at the playground.  You then giggled a little and told me "That's a lie."

You are so funny, but so much trouble.

No comments: