This adorable boy turned 3 today.
He requested a chocolate chip cookie cake:
Mason, you are a boy through and through. I feel like you never stop
moving and turn everything you touch into a weapon. You can pedal a bike, pump a swing, and talk nonstop. My favorite things
you say are :
"That tastes delicious,"
"WHO'S THERE" (You yell this at the top of your lungs everytime the doorbell rings)
"What did you say?"
You are as stubborn as a mule. If you don't like something you will hit, or yell, until someone backs down or you end up in time out.
Some days I wish you had a
mute button. This is a normal conversation we have during sacrament meeting:
Mason: "Is it time for class?"(Spoken very loudly)
Kristie: "Not yet."(whispered)
Mason: "What did you say? Mom, say it louder." (Spoken even louder)
Kristie: "Shhh"
Mason: "What did you say?" (Smiling, cause he knows it drives me crazy)
You drive me crazy and melt my heart everyday. I wouldn't change one thing about you.


No comments:
Post a Comment