Saturday, August 30, 2014

Aaron is here

Aaron Michael Moeller joined our family.  Wednesday Aug 27th, 2014 @ 8:20 a.m.
9 lbs 5 oz
20 inches
Never have we had a baby with so much dark black hair.  He is a mini-Anthony.
 Kaitlynn and McKenzie can't get enough of this kid and are always fighting over whose turn it is to hold him.

It took Parker one day before he wanted to hold Aaron:
 Mason likes him:
 Anthony's mom is a saint and here to help for 6 weeks.  I am so grateful for her:







 Doesn't he look tiny in his car seat?  I hope he loves his new place:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! So cute. I think you are the saint. 5 KIDS! you are crazy!

Tasha said...

Congratulations, he is so cute!! I've always wanted a dark haired baby but mine have all been born blonde :)