This adorable girl turned 4 today:
She spent her day enjoying frozen yogurt, playing at a splash pad, and eating her chocolate Rapunzel cake:
Her favorite presents were her very own hair brush (I feel like Kenzie & Kaitlynn are already teenagers, some things they absolutely refuse to share so this hair brush will make life a little easier) and the money from her grandparents that she is going to use to buy a pass to a water park she loves:
I love this girl:
I love the cute dimple in her left cheek
her curly hair
the gap between her 2 front teeth
her funny personality
that she is ALWAYS singing
she quotes/reenacts movies, my favorites are:
she grabs her fork and combs her hair while sitting at the dinner table pretending it is a "dinglehopper"(Little Mermaid)
"awww you guys made me ink" (Finding Nemo)
2 comments:
Happy birthday, sweet girl! You already look older than you did when we left. Make your mom give you a big hug for me.
Happy birthday, sweet girl! You already look older than you did when we left. Make your mom give you a big hug for me.
Post a Comment