Monday, November 12, 2012

Recipe for Disaster


Friday night we went on a camping trip.  I was super nervous to go, because Mason had an ear infection in both ears, our family of 6 was sleeping in a 4 man tent, and it is November(it is supposed to be cold).
Although the odds weren't in our favor we went and we all had so much fun.  
The lake looked so cool in the morning with all the steam rising from it:
We all loved sitting around the fire:
Although no fish were caught, Parker enjoyed trying:


 Kenzie & Kaitlynn loved spending time with their friend Brooke:
Mason loved rolling around in the dirt and scaring me to death as he walked along the dock:
Poor kid had so many layers on, he could never stand back up when he tripped:
 I loved that there were no electronics just family, friends, and the beautiful earth to enjoy.

1 comment:

krissiecook said...

Kevin and I are a little disappointed there was no true disaster after the post's title. Oh well. Maybe next time. I'm glad the ward campout was fun and not too cold.
On another note, you'll be pleased to hear that my kids spent quite a chunk of yesterday afternoon planning their next "kid night" and talking all about your kids and how much they miss them.