We have been to so many Fall festivals/Fairs/Carnivals this month it isn't funny. I have learned my kids top 3 requirements to make them happy at a fair: Face painting
Games with prizes
Bounce house
This carnival took the painting up one notch and offered hair painting. Although it started in fun, Kenzie's paint turned into a disaster. That lovely Raggedy Ann Red stayed in her hair for 2 weeks, and I had to scrub her face forever to get that dark red & black ladybug off her face.
Needless to say I am not much a fan for paint anywhere but my walls. I thought 2 fish were enough, however the kids didn't. Kenzie won a fish who she named "Pumpkin" & Kaitlynn won a fish, and named it "Nemo". Nemo only belonged to Kaitlynn for 1 hour before he almost lost his life. Thankfully, Anthony was able to save him. Thank goodness Parker takes care of the fish not Kaitlynn.

No comments:
Post a Comment