Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mason 9 Months

At 9 months old this cute kid only has 2 teeth but can eat tons of food.  He doesn't care if I am giving him quesadillas or crackers he is not picky he just wants me to keep the food coming.  He has the most adorable laugh and is super ticklish.  If he is fussy I can get him to laugh in half a second.  He absolutely loves being outside, whenever I am holding him and walk up to a door he starts smiling and jumping in excitement because he can't wait to get on the other side.  He loves to follow his siblings around the house destroying everything in his path.  His favorite past times are unrolling the toilet paper and dumping every toy out of its bin & emptying every drawer/cupboard he comes in contact with.  A couple things I never want to forget are his crawl.  He doesn't like letting his knees touch the floor.
He is my little shadow.  I love looking over and seeing him coming to investigate what I am doing.
He hates not knowing what is going on.  If someone is in the bathroom he crawls up to the door and tries to peek under.  I love seeing his little fingers poke under the door.
He loves to walk along things and will occasionally take steps.  He is a joy.

No comments: