Friday, December 2, 2011

The perfect visitors

Since Mason was born during the week of Thanksgiving my Dad and Mom came out to help with the older kids while I had my baby:
Parker, Kenzie & Kaitlynn were in heaven being spoiled by my parents, I don't think they even missed me or Anthony while we stayed in the hospital 2 nights. One day my parents brought the kids to come visit their new brother. When it was time to leave my mom promised a prize when they got in the car. Both Parker & Kenzie got up, said good-bye, and walked out of the room. I could tell they knew grandma's prizes were way better then sitting in my hospital room.
Not only did they entertain the kids. My dad fixed all the things on Anthony's project list. While he fixed things, my mom made all the meals and wouldn't even let me wash my own dishes. I bet they went home exhausted. Thanks for everything. We loved having you here and miss you so much.

No comments: