Kaitlynn turned 2 years old during a crazy time in our life. Please pretend for a minute that I am not almost 3 months late in posting about her turning 2. At 2 years old Kaitlynn weighs 26 lbs and is 33 inches tall:
After the first 20 minutes of pictures she refused to smile unless I was holding her, but Emily was able to still get some good shots:



She is potty trained.She has a 4 year old vocabulary with the mind of a 2 year old which causes lots of trouble. She knows and says exactly what she wants, but can't understand why some requests are impossible to grant.
In 1 second she can change her attitude from sweet girl to uncontrollable tantrum.
Loves to laugh.
Has a gorgeous smile and beautiful blue eyes.
She is a mamma's girl.
She loves to color, read books, watch cartoons, and play dolls with Kenzie.
She is very mischievous. I often find her breaking things or using soap, toothpaste, or something else messy to paint my walls, floor or her body.
Sleeps in a big bed.
Can't sleep unless she has her brown & pink blanket to suck on.
My favorite thing she says is "huh, what you say mom?"
She calls Parker "kaka" and herself "Kate baba"
She will repeat herself 100 times until you acknowledge what she has said.
She is very possessive, if I am holding another kid she walks up to me pushes the kid and says "that's my momma"
She is a joy to be around.


1 comment:
Oh my goodness I want to gobble that girl up! Shes gonna be a heartbreaker when shes older. How are you feeling? We need to catch up, I'm going to call you soon!
Post a Comment