Friday, September 16, 2011

29 Weeks

29 weeks down only 11 more to go:
So far this pregnancy is going pretty good, I only have 3 complaints:

My belly is already stretched to the max, I am nervous to see how much more it grows the next couple weeks.

I am anemic. Who would have thought being low in iron would make you crave ice, but I crave it like crazy. At least twice a day I throw a tray full of ice into my cuisine art and chop it till it is like snow then sit and enjoy. It tastes heavenly.

I think my pelvis is going to split open. Whenever I get up from a soft chair I walk like I am 90 years old because my back and pelvis hurt so bad. It feels like my pelvis is going to split open so this boy can just drop right out.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

well you look great!!! and... I hope your pelvis doesn't split into 2!

Erica said...

Ice is always my craving when I'm pregnant. That's all I can think about all day is when and where I can get some ice to chew. My favorites were McDonald's ice and Sonic ice. Yet another reason I need a food processor...to make my own crushed ice!

Cynthia Mann said...

Did I know you were pregnant? Congratulations!!! You look so cute, I'm glad you're down to 11 weeks. Good luck!

RaCHeL said...

K I feel like I just read my own thoughts, craving & pains. I am the exact same way!!! I can't stop thinking about ice. Doug has been very upset with me for chewing it. So thanks for the idea to crush it up ahead of time :) and the pelvic thing...oh man it hurts so bad it stops u in your tracks. Wish I could say it goes away but it doesn't. Miss you! You look great by the way!