Thursday, July 28, 2011

An update & 4th of July Pictures

I do realize this post is getting posted 24 days late, but give me a break life sure has been busy. After our New York house was all packed up, our belongings went to Florida, and our family drove to Utah. We spent almost a week with Anthony's family, then sent him on his way to Officer Training for the Air Force while me and the kids moved in with my parents. We get to talk to Anthony every night for about 10 minutes. He is doing fine, sounds like he is getting a lot of exercise and learning a lot. I love that he occasionally calls me & others "civilians":) As for me and the kids we keep busy visiting family and friends, I don't know how I would have survived this without the help of my parents. We found a house in Florida and will all be together again on August 10th. Now on to the pictures, here is how we spent our 4th of July:

Anthony's family (minus Marissa's husband Brandon):All the grand kids:

These kids are so stinkn' cute when they get together, but cause a lot of trouble:
We did squeeze in a trip to my parents to watch the parade:
Because Kaitlynn is our little firecracker and has the cutest boots ever we had to snap a shot of her on the 4th of July:
All the men had fun doing a firework show for us:
Everyone else enjoyed watching:

Kaitlynn loves to get held by Grandpa Moeller:
Daddy & his girls:
Parker & his cousins:
The perfect accessories for 3 busy boys to wear so we could make sure they didn't get too close to the fireworks:

2 comments:

Denyse said...

Looks like fun litlle missy! Yay! You got your house? I want to see some pics of it! I love that Anthony calls you guys civillians, are you going to salute to him when you see him? You should :)
Sure miss you and your fam, keep in touch ok???

Juli said...

Hey! I remember that parade spot from last year! Wish we could have come!