congratulations on the baby and graduation and moving and everything else.
Buffalo is a great place. We still miss it. It's strange though becuase even if we go back it will be so different with so many people moving on all the time.
Awesome! I'm going to tell Laney to start charging for her womb whispering services, because obviously this was a result of the frank talk she had with your belly at the park. You remember? I don't want to have to quote her directly, seeing as how this a family blog and all.
8 comments:
congratulations on the baby and graduation and moving and everything else.
Buffalo is a great place. We still miss it. It's strange though becuase even if we go back it will be so different with so many people moving on all the time.
Hooray!!!!
Congratulations! Two girls and two boys! Awesome! We are in the same boat....and I believe due around the same time.
CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope your pregnancy is going well!
yeah! just what you wanted!!! congrats!
Congrats!
Awesome! I'm going to tell Laney to start charging for her womb whispering services, because obviously this was a result of the frank talk she had with your belly at the park. You remember? I don't want to have to quote her directly, seeing as how this a family blog and all.
Anyway, congratulations!
Congrats!! That is exciting. :) We miss you guys and hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment