Anthony couldn't be happier, today he finished his last requirement to graduate. He has done every C.P.U., passed the W.R.E.B., & the N.B.D.E. Part I & II and he didn't ever experience any PMS(I only threw in that last acronym because that is probably the only one most people know). All he has to do is keep showing up to school every day and in 31 days he will be walking across the stage with a diploma in hand. In our 8 years of marriage I have never seen him so much, he often comes home for lunch and is home before 5 almost every day. We are loving this last month of school.
1 comment:
Yay! How exciting for him! I wish my last month of school could be so easy. I take my WREB in 29 days, take NBDHE on Wednesday, and still have 2 more clinic requirements left.
I'm so happy for you guys!! Enjoy these next 31 days!
Post a Comment