Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween & Birthday

We had a great Halloween, all the kids were adorable.
Parker was Batman:
Kenzie was a Princess:

Kaitlynn was a ladybug:
Anthony and I were swimmers. We won the "Sexiest Costume" prize at our friends Halloween Party. Sexy we were not, but the prize was well worth wearing what we wore.
Kaitlynn was pretty mad about everything having to do with Halloween, but her tears quickly disappeared as soon as people started handing her candy.
As for my birthday it was great. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Turning 30 wasn't that bad. It hurts to say I'm 30 but really it doesn't feel any different than 29.

3 comments:

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

I love Kenzie's face in that last picture. "why would you cry... you get CANDY!"

haha....

Crescent said...

Happy Birthday!! I still feel bad that I didn't know about it. But then again, I think it sounds familiar so I just feel even more bad that I didn't remember. Good to hear that 30 feels the same as 29:) Hope you had a great day!

Retro Plants said...

Happy Birthday woman!
all of your costumes were FANTASTIC!
how did you get Anthony to wear that Spandex!?!