Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vegas

Anthony and I are vacationing in Las Vegas. We have been relaxing, we let the maid make our bed, and clean up after us. We haven't made one meal or dealt with one tantrum in 3 days. We haven't been this lazy in years. We have however:
Visited the Pawn Shop where Anthony's favorite show Pawn Stars is filmed:
Got to visit Heavenly Bliss, the chapel in Vegas where my brother and his wife eloped 2 years ago. J, Alex does this look familiar? :)
We saw Phantom of the Opera:
Testing out my dream Harley:
Thanks to mine and Anthony's parents for watching our kids and making this trip possible. We love you.

6 comments:

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

Seriously do you guys ever stay home? :O)

Retro Plants said...

have FUN you two!
looks like a blast!
no kids?
wow!

p.s. missing you guys!

Melanie said...

I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! looks like a great vacation!!!! when do you come back to the Buff?

Laney said...

two questions:
did your brother really elope in vegas?
is anthony's favorite show really about a pawn shop in vegas?

Stephanie said...

So you go to Vegas when I come to New York! No fair! It's really hot in both places....one's sticky and hot, the other is dry and hot. Enjoy!

Angie said...

You went to J's chapel of love? I'm laughing so hard it hurts my face. I did just have surgery you know, so stop making me laugh so hard. It's painful!!