Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sewer Water

This week we learned our house is the lowest house on our street. We found that out when we woke up Sunday morning and saw the sewer overflowing and all the water pooled right in front of our house. The water was so high it came all the way up the driveway to our house. We were kind of excited that we were stuck in our house until Anthony went downstairs and found sewer water overflowing our basement sink. We only had to bucket water for 1 hour from our sink to our sump pump before everything went back to normal. I won't mention the things I saw floating in the water, I will just say I never want to do that again.

2 comments:

Angie said...

That's disgusting!! Remind me to always wear shoes down there in your basement and make sure you wipe off all those rubber tubs when you bring them upstairs. Yucko!

Storms, Rainbows and Sunshine said...

And Anothy still smilies through it all.