Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dresses

Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Gary sent the girls matching dresses. Using tricky words I was able to talk Kenzie into putting on the dress, once it was on she started screaming. It had no pink and she wanted it off. Watching her was like watching Cinderella's stepsisters rip off her dress, the rage and determination was indescribable. I knew I had ten seconds before the dress turned to shreds so I yelled out "I will give you a piece of gum if you wear it." In an instant she turned into a sweet angel and walked out of the room to collect her gum.

6 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Ok, that is hilarious. What a firecracker. I noticed the matching dresses at church and thought they were adorable! Quick thinking with the gum bribe :)

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

aw.. they look so cute. I'd wear a dress for a peice of gum!!

RaCHeL said...

Ok that is to funny! I can totally picture you saying that & seeing her reaction. Nice work! The dresses are adorable!

Denyse said...

They look so adorable, and LOVIN the neckalace :)

Sean & Kendra said...

So cute!! That's such a nice picture of the 3 of them!! You really have an adorable family!

Retro Plants said...

your kids are SO very cute!
look at the three of them. . . what a group!

you are SO like me!
bribery. . . works *every* time ;)
love it.
way to get what you want Kenzie! ;)
psst. . . my girls DO that all the time. . . is it a girl thing? to kick and scream til we get what we want? ;)