Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sour Cream

Kenzie loves to eat sour cream. She likes to dip everything in it. When I leave the table she stops using it as a dip and turns it into her main course and just eats it by the spoonful.

7 comments:

Jake and Whitney said...

Haha...that's kind of disgusting! When I was a kid I used to eat straight butter. Sometimes if I was being real sneaky I'd mix a little sugar in with my butter. Tasty!

Sean & Kendra said...

Hahaha! That is sooo funny! I can't get any of my kids to eat sour cream on anything! I love the stuff!

kandis said...

so gross but she's so cute!

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

That is hilarious... and random!

Laney said...

I love sour cream equally as much.

Retro Plants said...

my kinda GIRL!
go Kenzie :)

Juli said...

Abby does that too! We eat baked potatoes with sour cream, and she eats sour cream with a bit of potato.