Kaitlynn is now 7 months old and this is what I love about her:

her fat rolls

she is willing to wear whatever bow I put on her head, no matter the size

She has recently discovered the world and is so interested in everything

how she always
trys to crawl away

She always has her
tongue sticking out

Always trying to eat everything

her 2 teeth

her dimple

She is always so calm and happy

she can't smile without sticking her tongue out

Loves playing with her feet
Thanks Melanie for the adorable pictures. (Just for the record whenever there is a cute picture on my blog you can pretty much guarantee Melanie took it).
3 comments:
she is so stinkin' cute!
I love the pictures. She did a great job! Kaitlynn is so adorable. I think she is the perfect combination of Parker and Kenzie!!
Love baby rolls! She is so cute!
Post a Comment