Parker has 3 friends he plays with on a regular basis:
Ella: the most girly girl ever, loves pink and princesses
Weston: a boy through and through when him and Parker get together they wrestle and shoot everyone as they play "bad man."
Ciella: the perfect mixture, when Parker and her get together she always agrees to play "bad man" but she gets to pick the outfit (as you can see in the picture they are both wearing high heels).
Ella: the most girly girl ever, loves pink and princesses
Weston: a boy through and through when him and Parker get together they wrestle and shoot everyone as they play "bad man."
Ciella: the perfect mixture, when Parker and her get together she always agrees to play "bad man" but she gets to pick the outfit (as you can see in the picture they are both wearing high heels).
2 comments:
Addie sometimes looks at blogs with me. She always asks about the pictures and who the people are. Today she asked about Parker. I told her that he was her friend when she was a little baby and that he has the same birthday as her. Then we had this little conversation:
A - Mom, is Parker still my friend?
M - Yes, Parker can still be your friend if you want. He lives very far away, though.
A - Oh. Well, can I send him a message then?
M - Sure, what would you like to tell him?
A - That I love him.
M - Oooookay...
A - Mom, where is your phone?
M - Oh, I don't know his new phone number, would you like to send him a message on the computer?
A - Well, I guess that will be okay.
this a hilarious! What a funny picture! You'll have to email it to me! What fun those 2 have together!
Post a Comment