I am thankful that we got to spend Thanksgiving with my family and for cameras so I don't have to write much.

My parents, sister-in-law Alex, Maddie Parker, and Kaitlynn

My parents took the kids
geocaching
My dad had the kids fish for toys from the 2
nd floor. Here are the boys showing off their loot.

Worlds best mom with worlds best baby

Parker showing off his turkey made of junk food
Kenzie was quick, she made and ate her turkey in 10 minutes flat.

We had a competition to see who could make the best looking turkey out of Junk Food. Anthony and I were both in it to win it, but when the votes were revealed I lost. I still like mine better, I am convinced if I put my turkey on a turkey farm no one would even notice, it looked that good.

Anthony was nice to give my uninsured brother a cleaning.

Uncle J and
Kenzie
3 comments:
Ah man! I am so mad I didn't take your invite to join you. I can make a mean junk food turkey!! :O)
Looks like a nice family get together!! I love the picture of Anthony doing a cleaning!! I bet he was so excited to feel so needed!
I think yours looks better too Kristie. Anthony's has frosting all over it, yours is much nicer. :)
Post a Comment