Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Supervisor

Being a mom is a tough job, but I recently got a new supervisor that makes work tons more fun. Little Kaitlynn loves to sit in her Bumbo and supervise me all day long. I enjoy her so much she never criticizes and smiles with approval at everything I do.
Here she is supervising me while I eat breakfast.

While I check my email
While I wash the dishes and make all the meals
The only thing that is not so fun is when Kaitlynn's supervisors show-up. They are not so pleased with everything I do and have no trouble telling me what I am doing wrong.

5 comments:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

awe so cute!

Sean & Kendra said...

I love your posts!! And wow, look at Parker. He is getting so tall! It's been way too long since I have seen you!

Ireland Fam said...

I just want to mention: I loved my Bumbo too, until the day Amy figured out that she can tip it over by putting all her weight forward. She was on the tile floor and she hit pretty hard. Thank goodness she wasn't on a raised service. If you ever have to run to the door or out of the room for even a second, make sure she's not in there. Sadly enough, my X's sister's baby died that way. It was a bouncer but she fell while she ran to answer the door. I DON'T want to be a drag. I just know how easy it is to forget for a second and walk away. Other then that, SOOOOOO cute.

Betzy said...

Whoever invented Bumbos is a genius. I loved ours. We didn't get it until Nissi was about 6 months old and she never really wanted to be in it very long (maybe because I mostly used it to cut her hair :-D) She did warm up to it when she realized she could sit with us anywhere we went and could do her own thing. I was afaid to use it because of the horror stories I heard but as long as they're supervised, it's the best thing ever...next to slings and wraps of course :-D.

p.s. your kids just get cuter everytime I see them !

Storms, Rainbows and Sunshine said...

Kaitlynn is a doll! Can she come visit me for a while? I am so baby hungry!