you don't know me, but I am your husbands, cousins, wife. Laura. Sorry, I spy on you all the time and don't ever comment, but I really want to know the program you used for this. It is awesome.
Laura, the movie was made using a mac computer with iMovie '09. I must admit it is the best video program I have ever used and it is really simple. I love my mac.
Finally it's here!! I love watching your X-Mas videos. It's amazing how much kids change in just one year :-O
p.s. Thanks for the potty-training advice I will keep at it we just need another potty for grandma and grandpa's upstairs so we don't have to keep running down to our house dwnstairs :-D
What? We don't matter? J & Alex visit in Feb but...so did we. And no map view to DC for Thanksgiving? We're crying. Great video though. I love, love, LOVE that Anthony had his headphones in at the beach singing and in NYC. Totally cool that you plan all year long for your video! Awesome!
9 comments:
How did you do that? I love it!
you don't know me, but I am your husbands, cousins, wife. Laura. Sorry, I spy on you all the time and don't ever comment, but I really want to know the program you used for this. It is awesome.
Laura, the movie was made using a mac computer with iMovie '09. I must admit it is the best video program I have ever used and it is really simple. I love my mac.
love it!
man, we really want a mac. Maybe one day
So cute!! Loved it Lady!! Merry Christmas to you too!
I love your Christmas movies! So fun! You guys had quite a year! Hope you had a good Christmas!
Finally it's here!! I love watching your X-Mas videos. It's amazing how much kids change in just one year :-O
p.s.
Thanks for the potty-training advice I will keep at it we just need another potty for grandma and grandpa's upstairs so we don't have to keep running down to our house dwnstairs :-D
What? We don't matter? J & Alex visit in Feb but...so did we. And no map view to DC for Thanksgiving? We're crying. Great video though. I love, love, LOVE that Anthony had his headphones in at the beach singing and in NYC. Totally cool that you plan all year long for your video! Awesome!
Great Job! I loved the video. It was nice to see lots of new pictures. I hope ya'll had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment