Saturday December 12th one day before Kenzie turned 2 we had 2 Christmas Miracles:
The first was: Kaitlynn took a bottle. (For the past month I always have to stay close because she absolutely refuses a bottle, no if's and's or but's, she wants me end of discussion).
The 2nd Miracle: Kenzie told me she needed to poop, I put her on the toilet and she pooped. (Although I have talked to her about potty training and sat her on the potty before we haven't even started potty training yet).
Merry Christmas to me I don't need any presents these 2 things were all I needed for Christmas.
P.S. If you were thinking about sending money still send it, I guess it wouldn't be to bad to get presents along with my 2 Christmas miracles.
The first was: Kaitlynn took a bottle. (For the past month I always have to stay close because she absolutely refuses a bottle, no if's and's or but's, she wants me end of discussion).
The 2nd Miracle: Kenzie told me she needed to poop, I put her on the toilet and she pooped. (Although I have talked to her about potty training and sat her on the potty before we haven't even started potty training yet).
Merry Christmas to me I don't need any presents these 2 things were all I needed for Christmas.
P.S. If you were thinking about sending money still send it, I guess it wouldn't be to bad to get presents along with my 2 Christmas miracles.
7 comments:
ha ha, love it! Congratulations!!! You're such a funny girl!
That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you! Who would have ever guessed we'd get so excited about bottles & poop! ;) I love our chats in the mommy's room every Sunday! :)
I wasn't thinking of sending you money, but I just might if I can send along my kids too so you can train them. I envy your miracles. Especially the miraculous poop.
Your girls are so sweet to give such wonderful presents! They are so thoughtful.
Can you have Kenzie give Hugh a pep talk?
Yay Kenzie..now could you come over and help Nissi along on potty training :-D. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU Kristie :-D!!!
If Kenzie potty trains before Maddie I'll have to shoot myself. Congrats to you though.
Post a Comment