I don't think an appliance(wheat grinder) qualifies as a present, so this weekend I got my real b-day present. Me, Anthony and Kaitlynn took a road trip to Toronto.
Anthony and Kaitlynn in front of the C.N. Tower the second tallest man made structure in the world.Thanks to Melanie who was so wonderful to watch my kids even though she was already watching Erica's two girls since Erica was in the hospital having a baby. Parker and McKenzie had so much fun we had to drag them from Melanie's house screaming and they didn't stop crying for 30 minutes.


4 comments:
how fun!
I think it was the other way around...she was already watching your kids, and of course, I happened to have my baby that same night. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip!
Seriously can you stay in one place for 5 seconds? :O) Looks like fun I would love to go there someday!
what a fun trip! I love how you guys are all matching in the first picture!
Post a Comment