I had to laugh yesterday when Anthony had such an optimistic view on life. He was sitting with his friends at lunch and started telling them how wonderful Parker is because he peels his apples for him. Then he pulls from his lunch bag an apple that looks like this:

As you can tell Parker doesn't exactly use a peeler to peel the skin, nor does he get all the skin.
Parkers strategy is to eat as much of the apple as he wants then gives the remander of the apple to Anthony for his lunch. Anthony being the great husband and dad that he is takes his half eaten apple to school with no complaints.
2 comments:
Are you talking about Anthony Moeller? I don't believe it, because I'm 100% sure that the world is out to get him.
That is way cute. I bet everytime he eats an apple like that he smiles thinking about Parker.
Post a Comment