McKenzie Anne
Who is 1 year old
weighs 18 lbs
has 2 teeth
and is 30" tall.
Lover of food,walking, sleeping through the night, drinking from a cup, being held, playing with her big brother, mom, dad and anyone else who will play with her.
Who gives hugs, kisses, five, lots of smiles and laughs to everyone.
Who fears getting more immunizations, and her brother sitting on her head.
Who would like to see her grandmas, grandpas and extended family more than once a year.
Know to her mom as priceless, princess, joy
Who needs to explore and always be on the move.
(Thanks again for the cute pictures Megan)
7 comments:
Darling pictures!
Those pictures are gorgeous! And McKenzie is so adorable! Having a girl is going to be so much fun!! Have a Merry Christmas!
Love the ballerina pictures! Yahnissi also loves her tuttu. Thanks again!
I am pretty sure she is my long lost BFF.... I also love food, walking, and sleeping through the night! :o) Those pic's are great!
I still want mckenzie for christmas....she is so cute!
Those pictures are so freakin' cute! I can't believe she's only 18lbs. I'm pretty sure Gage is close to 23lbs. Have a Merry Christmas, we'll miss not seeing you guys.
I love the pic's you have such a cute family. I hope you had a great Christmas I know we did. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment