Saturday, December 13, 2008

Princess for a day

Today was McKenzie's birthday so we gave her the royal treatment. She got to wear a crown and we all had to do everything she said (lucky for us she still can't talk so that went over with no complaints from anyone of us).
Then we took her to build a bear to make her very own bear. She loved it.
She got spoiled with lots of cute girl things.
We sang to her and had cake, then went to Coldstone for the ice cream. She is a member of the birthday club and was given a free kid creation.
Being a girl myself I can pretty much guarantee she had a perfect day it involved: shopping, presents, and chocolate. What more could a girl want?

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday to me! Happy Birthday McKenzie!

Natalie said...

Is there any cake in that last picture or is it just frosting?

Angie said...

Wow! She is looking like a big kid already. I love her curls. Happy Birthday Kenzie!

Sean & Kendra said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Yes there is a cake under that frosting. I am not that lazy of a mom.

Storms, Rainbows and Sunshine said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie! We hope you enjoyed your special day!