Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Moeller Family Christmas Video

6 comments:

Angie said...

I like your video. Just because last year's was so funny, will you post it too? please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top???

Annamarie said...

How fun! I love it! It's crazy how McKenzie has grown. Parker is so much fun! Jaron kept saying his name over and over again. Merry Christmas! We miss you!

Amanda said...

That was so cute. I loved how Anthony was singing the song by the Christmas tree. So funny. Merry Christmas

Storms, Rainbows and Sunshine said...

I love watching your Christmas videos! It is fun to see your family grow and see all the exciting activities you have been doing. Please let me know how you make the videos.

Lisa Kearl said...

I loved watching your video. What a good idea to do that. You have such a cute family.

Natalie said...

You guys are soooo funny! I miss you.