Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa

Every year the mall by my house offers breakfast with Santa. Last year Parker's reaction to Santa was absolute fear. This is how the breakfast went last year:
Today I was so proud of Parker, although he wouldn't smile, look at the improvement:Kenzie didn't love or hate Santa, I am pretty sure she just came for the free food.
My favorite part of the day was when we were leaving Santa and Parker told me "Santa no give me Nemo, he give me candy cane." (For Christmas Parker wants Santa to give him Finding Nemo).

5 comments:

April said...

Haha, I still love that picture of him from last year! Is that mean?

Sean & Kendra said...

That was so much fun!! It was really good to see you yesterday!!

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

I think Kenzie has the right idea! Free Food.... :o)

Annamarie said...

Is Kenzie hair getting long? It looks so cute!

Alexis said...

These pics are cute, I love the one from last year, Haylee used to be like that too!